Few of the Android Users are shifting to iPhone after many years of use and many of them face issues while transferring contacts/photos from one to another.
Here is how to transfer your
contacts and photos from an old Android phone to iPhone :-
Transfer Contacts –
- Sign into your primary Gmail account. Now, open the settings menu on your old Android
- Phone (the icon that looks like a Gear).
- Now you must tap on the “Users and Accounts” option.
- Thereafter, select the option “Automatically Sync Data”. This will sync your contacts list with your Gmail account.
- Now, open the settings menu in your new iPhone.
- Now, you must select the option “Accounts and Passwords”.
- Here you need to add your Gmail Account (in which the contacts were synced)
- In the contacts menu, enable the option to list contacts for the newly added Gmail account.
- Now you should be able to access all your existing contacts on your new iPhone.
Transfer Photos –
- Start your Desktop/Laptop. Connect your new iPhone and old Android Phone with the computer using the USB cable and install the necessary drivers on your Windows PC.
- Now open “My Computer” on the system. Click on the icon for your old Android Phone. Here you will be able to see a folder named “DCIM”.
- All your photos are saved in this folder by default. Select and copy all the pictures that you want to transfer to your new iPhone.
- Now go back to the My Computer Window and click on the iPhone icon.
- Now open the default storage folder using windows explorer and then paste the photos in the folder.
- Disconnect the iPhone from your PC and open the images folder. You should be able to see all your old photos in your new iPhone now.